Dr. Jodie A. Dashore, OTD, MS (Neurology), BCIP, HHP, SIC, CCM is an internationally recognized pioneering physician in the world of what Dr. Jodie A. Dashore refers to as “Complex Autism”(TM) and Biotoxin Illness and Chronic inflammatory Response Syndrome.
She was mentored by world renowned physicians, Charles Ray Jones, Dietrich Klinghardt, Joseph Jemsek, Jeff Bradstreet, Amy Yasko, Thomas Rau, Stephen Buhner, Ritchie Shoemaker, Sergei Dorochov and The Paracelsus Institute.
Dr. Jodie A. Dashore is internationally known for following natural protocols to treat the root cause of chronic illness instead of suppressing symptoms with medications.
Dr. Jodie A. Dashore with her mentor Dr. Klinghardt
Lyme Disease & Co-infections
North Caldwell, New Jersey
North Jersey Lyme Disease
December 8, 2017
7:00pm at Notre Dame Church, 359 Central Avenue
Lyme Disease and Coinfections: The basics and the latest in identification, symptoms, testing, and the power of Herbal Medicine and Natural Biological plant-based treatments to heal your Mind, Body, and spirit.
with Dr. Jodie A. Dashore
January 24, 2018 - January 27, 2018
Art of Living Ashram & Ayurvedic Hospital
Meeting with the spiritual leader Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
January 28, 2018 - February 3, 2018
Dr. Jodie A. Dashore's trip to Bangalore includes a meeting with spiritual leader Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar and she's been invited to collaborate on research at the Ayurvedic Hospital.
Healing Lyme and its Coinfections
Two-Day Lyme and Coinfections Workshop with Clinical Herbalist Julie McIntyre of The Foundation for Gaian Studies
March 9 - March 10, 2018
Focus will be on: Buhner Lyme and coinfection protocols, diagnostic strategies, latest in laboratory testing, research and treatment of Lyme disease, coinfections and co factors, Autism Spectrum Disorders, autoimmune disease and chronic illness.
International Mold and Biotoxin Illness Conference
National Ayurvedic Medical Association Conference
"Autism: Recovering Neuromodulation and Immune Regulation with Herbal and Ayurvedic protocols , A Paradigm Shift"
April 20 - April 22, 2018
AutismOne International 2018
May 23 - May 27, 2018
Dr. Jodie A. Dashore at Art of Living Retreat Center, 2017
The Heart and Science of Conscious Fitness after Chronic Mold, Lyme and Chronic Illness
Boone, North Carolina
Dr. Jodie A. Dashore & Dr. Scott McMahon
June 15 - June 17, 2018
Chronic conditions like Mold/Biotoxin Illness and Lyme Disease often cause deep damage to the internal organs and tissues. Most patients are uncertain they will ever recover their previous fitness. The human body is designed for movement and for self-healing given the right tools. Unlock the power of vulnerability. Get educated to make informed decisions about a safe, healing and fulfilling workout regimen.
So, “Come out and play”! Let us help you unplug, unwind and understand. Get started on your path to Wholeness and Homeostasis with a like-minded community. Learn from your favorite practitioners about the multi system effects of Chronic Lyme and Mold biotoxin illness and how to counteract, repair, rejuvenate, survive and thrive the biggest ordeal you’ve had to live through.
Come and join us at the amazing facilities and sacred grounds of The Art of Living Retreat Center, in Boone, NC. Let us help you reignite your vital force and get back to being productive, fit, happy and healthy!
- Be an empowered patient and unlock the power of vulnerability
- Feel nurtured and confident with world class faculty that will personally walk you through the process of owning your body and freeing your mind.
- Rediscover your strengths and live a more fulfilled life.
- Learn about safe, conscious, discriminating and profound choices to fitness.
- You will learn easy to understand protocols that work synergistically with your mind, body and spirit to reduce inflammation, encourage mobility, expand lung capacity, strengthen heart health and augment circulation.
- Enhance your wellness, elevate your spirit, experience joy and get powerful insights to success regardless of how challenging your circumstances are.
- This workshop will help you with practical takeaway tools and strategies that encourage meaningful change for deeply authentic lifestyle changes.
The Full Spectrum Herbal Workshop
Boone, North Carolina
Dr. Jodie A. Dashore
August 2 - August 5, 2018
Children’s bodies are particularly sensitive and respond quickly to the healing properties of herbs which tend to be much gentler than pharmaceutical alternatives.
Join us to learn about herbs that are anti-viral, anti-bacterial, soothe and calm, reduce inflammation, support growth and development, neural and immune systems, gut and detoxification adaptogenic herbs, and nervine plants that support and nourish us through the year.
- “Plant intelligence” based on the work of Stephen Harrod Buhner
- Homotoxicology for common childhood conditions
- Dosage information and contraindications for use
- Traditional use, origin, and harvesting practices
- Native American medicinals to modern clinical herbalism
- Herbs in-depth: tastings, including Buhner herbs
- Nature walk to identify and harvest antibacterial and antiviral herbs
- Knowledge, tools and confidence to use 12+highly beneficial herbs
- Herbal tea making, hands-on experience, at-home recipes
Spiritual Herbalism. Herbal Immersion and Transformational Intensive workshop. Conscious living, Antimicrobial, anti aging, Detoxification, Environment, Wellbeing , Abundance, Relationships, Connection, Joy, peace
September 23 - September 25, 2018
Medical Reviews and Articles
Medical-Clinical Research and Reviews Journal
The Nessa Journal of Neurology and Neuro Disorders
The Journal of Child and Adolescent Behaviour
Scientific Editorial Board
Mental Health in Family Medicine Journal
Scientific Federation Journal of Autism
The Sci-Fed Journal of Insomnia