Suffering from an environmental illness usually means that a person is more sensitive to their surroundings than others. Below are 23 ways to improve their quality of life within the confines of modern society.
Detox for Environmental Illness
- Wear natural fibers
- Become EMF aware and reduce EMFs exposure
- Check for water damage and hidden moisture
- Vacuum carpets daily or remove them
- Cook in stainless steel or ceramic coated cast-iron pans; toss all plastic containers and Teflon pans
- Declutter the home and office
- Use VOC-free paints (volatile organic compounds-free)
- Expose porous materials to sunlight for an hour to reduce dust mites by 80%
- Filter all your water, including the bath
- Replace synthetic fragrances and buy fragrance-free goods
- Good quality air filter (Autism Air, I Q Air) and use with fan circulation
- Non-toxic, organic cleaning products (white vinegar is best for molds)
- Clean and remove all hidden mold (throwaway stuffed toys and any porous materials that can’t be washed)
- Keep humidity under 50% (dust mites and mold grow in higher humidity)
- Natural wood options and natural PBDEs (fire retardants)
- Never wear outdoor shoes inside
- Use No Ozone air purifiers
- Frequently open your windows
- Use silver-coated netting over the bed
- Use battery-operated clocks
- Remove electrical smart meters
- Unplug cordless phones (over 900 Mhz) and routers at night
- Use natural pesticides and herbicides
The BioNexus Health staff is dedicated to sharing information about environmental illness and its related diseases.
If you are seeking a plant-based medicinal treatment for an environmental illness please reach out to the office via our website. We are a small staff so please follow the instructions located here: https://bionexushealth.com/message/.
Available for families and people of all ages!